Friday, July 31, 2009

Virtualbuzz Page Rank Updated


Hello every One To day we are so glad that our page rank is updated , and we got the PR2 directly from pr 0.

I want to thank every body who supported me for this the biggest thing is that i got this page rank just in 2 weeks that is really a big achievement for me,

Thanks to Every one who Exchanged link with me and who visited my blog.

I request to every body please give comments because we badly need your feed backs to make our blog Even more better.

I hope that every body had got a great Page rank number.
So what are your waiting for guys ?? tell me If you got a new page rank in comments and Share your Happiness with us and our readers.

Cheers to ALL who got a page rank and who didnt got it, dont worry or make your heart small i wish that you will get It soon, Thank you once again all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please drop your comments for our encouragement